4.10.2003

Couple of Stories

Last night I went out with Melissa for dinner at our favorite Chinese place, Cleveland Wok in St. Paul - check it out sometime if you haven't. While we were dining, Melissa pauses for a moment to reveal to me the 'one' thing I taught her. I'm sure all the boys will know this, but when you have a straw in a glass of some fluid you can pull some of the fluid out by simply placing a finger over the top of the straw. Sometimes when I get bored I'll do this repetitively, or when I'm drinking root beer floats. Apparently Melissa had never known about this little trick of physics and was quite taken with it - now she does this when bored.

Well now that I have you going to the Wok, you should check out the new store across the street from it, Patina. It reminded me a lot of The Afternoon at the Mall of America, but bigger and perhaps even more fun. I just checked around the store, but this could be my replacement store for gift shopping. Lots of fun things to check out, and if I had some money I would have bought something.

No comments: