1.10.2006

MacWorld '06

Umm, was that frackin' fantastic or what. Not only did Apple kick ass in the last quarter - selling 14M iPods, but they've been busy working with Intel. You have to check out the new Intel iMacs and ofcourse everyone is ga-ga about the new MacBook Pro. Who can blame you, they are amazing laptops.

But obviously I just got a new iMac a few months ago - so there won't be any new hardward changes for me for a little while at least. So what excited me the most was certainly the software announcements. I already pulled out the credit card for my own copy of the new iLife '06.



I can't wait to get my hands on iWeb - just what I've been waiting for. iPhoto is going to be fantastic to use and play with. You can bet I'll be sending out a few personalized postcards and maybe a calendar or two. Hehe!

No comments: