9.06.2007

I lost my mobile on Sunday night at a movie theater and now it appears to be on ebay going to the highest bidder. WTF!? So in approximately 4 days, when the auction is nearing completion I will be jumping in at the last minute to put in the highest bid which will hopefully be low - considering dude wants $18 to ship it.

But how funny would it be to buy my lost cell phone off ebay, start it up and have my contacts and photos back in my possession again.

UPDATE: I wasn't completely sure I had identified my phone - though I feel it was mine - so therefore felt it inappropriate to claim the item as stolen. And I will never know, as bidding went WAY above what I would pay to get it back. So it was off to T-mobile to get my old Sidekick II up and running again. Its huge, but it does do email and AIM - but it certainly is no iPhone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idiot.

michael lewis said...

Can't you report it to ebay as stolen property?

michael lewis said...

Did you win it back?

Unknown said...

Nope - the bidding way beyond my tolerable range for buying back my own phone. So I'm using and old Sidekick until I can get a blackberry working until Rogers carries the iPhone.