6.01.2008

I love my MacBook Air - absolutely no regrets in getting it. Though it seems to heat up a lot lately, and it didn't when I first got it - but I suppose its to be expected since the case is so small. Not a big deal at all. The lack of a DVD drive has definitely not been an issue - I haven't even 'borrowed' Bills DVD drive for anything. Though the wireless migration from one Mac to the Air was a joke - its was going to take 45 hours to move everything over - (movies and pics take up lots of room). So I just used my iPod to ferry the data over - which was a good exercise in cleaning out junk since the hard drive in this thing is quite a bit smaller than the old iMac.

But I'm terrified Apple is going to come out with some MacBook Air/iPhone hybrid sooner than later to make mine look old school way before its prime is over. I'll just have to be content with the new iPhone - now that one is finally coming to Canada.

No comments: