12.13.2002

Progressive Media

I've been looking for a progressive media outlet, but yet haven't found anything comprehensive.

Over the past few months, especially since the last elections, I've been searching for progressive or liberal media to feed my hunger for such news reporting since we don't get it on TV. I'm not a particular fan of the Bush administration and I would really like to hear a counterpoint his schemes. So far I've found outlets on the web, smirkingchimp.com being my favorite, but what I would really like to some talk radio. The right-wingers have radio, why don't us liberals? Is there a talk radio station out there that isn't helping the Republicans distort America's perception of the truth?

If you know of anything I would love to hear from you. If I knew something more about radio, etc. I'd start something myself.

No comments: