12.13.2004

Today just sucks!

I can't put my foot on the problem, but I'm just in a bitchy-ass mood and nothing seems to help. I had a great weekend, I got some great gifts from my parenst, and I make the big move on Friday. But its not just me, everyone in the office is ready to go postal for one reason or another. If you know whats good for you, just don't call us. (and thankfully no one really is this afternoon).

Could be because I can't wear half of my pants comfortably anymore - thats right, my ass is even bigger now. I'm heading back to the gym after the new year when I can start and maintain a workout schedule. And since I didn't gain everything back, I'm hoping to make some nice improvements again this year. My downfall? Junk food in the house, like all the time. I don't blame anyone, but myself - I slipped under my own admission and because I lost self-control. Its that simple, as I feel it is for anyone.

Today is one of those days I want to be back on Lexapro. I kept on it for about 5 months, then when I found my insurance wasn't going to cover it becuase the doctor wasn't on network I was suddenly stuck with a much larger bill. And guess who sent me to the doctor in the first place, thats right, my insurance company. But apparently I called inbetween when changes were made and I was screwed. And since I like to ignore problems hoping they'll just go away I lost the opportunity to fight it and now I'm just paying it off. Then I lost my insurance with that shitty job (stagecoach riding off into the pretty sunset my ass.) I have insurance now, but its just short-term at the moment which doesn't cover mental conditions and I don't have the nerve to ask my boss for a change up. It is just short-term, so my benefits will be better in a few months. Half of the time I don't think I need to get back on and the other half I do. If I were single right now it'd probably be more of a problem than what is being manifested right now. So I'll just wait I guess, I'm not as bad as I had been. Ofcourse, I should probably spend more time getting myself in to see an optometrist - I can't see shit anymore.

No comments: