7.04.2005

I've been busy

Ok, I'm finally feeling like writing again - just kind of a mental block and certainly not a lack of things to share. I ended my job almost two weeks ago, went on a fabulous trip to Toronto taking in the sites and enjoying a bit of the Pride festivities there. While on a layover in Chicago we heard the great news from Canada providing equal rights for all citizens - truly the "land of the free." (Made me a bit sad to be leaving.) Then just about 6 hours after getting back home, started at my new job. It was a bit embarassing yawning most of the day in front of my new employers and co-workers, but its been smooth sailing since. I'm starting to do all sorts of cool design projects, etc with a few deadlines already this week. Its nice to be in meetings with executives and feel like I not only belong but really contribute. I need to start pushing myself and getting my talents out there for people to notice. I am going to miss not having a website to manage anymore - but I'm cranking the old gear shafts and maybe I'll come up with something fruitful.

We also got a new camera, the Nikon Coolpix S1 - loving it! So after this post, I'll get the Toronto pics cleaned up and posted to .Mac and start sharing some more pics.

Ok, and why the hell is gas getting so expensive?! The cheapest within 5 miles of my home is $2.04 - but I saw 2.16 plus all day today.

Sandra Day O'Connor - what a curve ball! Fuck! We did not need that happening right now, and you know Rehnquist won't be far behind. Kind of makes me all warm inside to know I'll be moving to Canada.

No comments: