11.02.2006

Ford Surprises


I am certainly no fan of Ford vehicles - the Mustang is a weak exception. Lately though Ford has been showing off its CUV concept - the Fairlane - and this morning Autoblog is reporting the production model will be almost identical to the concept model seen above. I'm not saying you'll ever see me owning one of these, I'm committed to Mini, but this is certainly an attractive new model. Its got a little bit of a Land Rover look to it, but I especially like the concave lines along the side.

2 comments:

michael lewis said...

Just the Land Rover?

What about the Hummer?

The Toyota TJ Cruiser?

The Honda Element?

Now the "new" (ie: recycled ideas of design from other manufacturers) Jeep whatever?

And now, the Ford HumCruiseJeepRoverMent?

Please, when will an american car company come up with an original design?

Unknown said...

Alright alright - you have a very good point. I hadn't thought about it quite that far - I was just thinking its good for Ford to do something else from 'their' typical work. But you're right, its just like all the other stuff out there.