1.24.2005

RT Rybak for Mayor

Is anyone planning on attending Rybak's announcement for his 2005 bid for Minneapolis mayor on Sunday, Jan 30th? I think I'd like to attend, but I'm not about to go alone.

I've been pretty bad at paying attention to local politics, typically prefering to read about countries around the globe. Since I now pay property taxes and whatnot in the city I figure its a bit more important to get involved.

Here is the 411:

Subject: R.T. officially Announces Run For Reelection

Mayor Rybak Announces Run For Reelection
Sunday, January 30, 2005 at 1:00 PM

When: Sunday, January 30th at 1:00 p.m.
Where: Franklin Art Works, 1021 East Franklin Avenue, Mpls., MN

I'll be talking about my record of accomplishments, vision for the
next term, and why I'm asking for your vote and support. Hope you can
join me.

Please R.S.V.P. at www.RTRybak.com

No comments: