1.11.2005

What a day to be a Mac user, or become one...

About twice a year Apple's CEO Steve Jobs goes up on stage, activates is distorted reality field and I become immediately entranced by his every word. I can understand what it was like to hear Jesus speak during his time on earth, simple moving. Jobs can do no wrong in my mind, but this MacWorld Expo everyone is singing his praises as he continues an aggressive push with the Mac and the iPod.

Meet the Mac mini:


I think this little 6.5 by 2 inch little box is going to change a lot of things this year, especially since it starts at just $499. Plug it into the monitor and keyboard you already have and you've just plugged into the most advanced operating system in the world. Genius!



But thats not all. Apple already owns 65% of the mp3 market - that including flash players, and its up from 31% a year ago. But Steve isn't stopping at 65%, he's going for it all and he's doing with the iPod Shuffle:



Its a little piece of genius and for only $99 its going to sell big. I just got an iPod mini so I'm all set but who knows, right?!

No comments: