12.24.2005

Oh Crap!

Ah crap, its Christmas already. Thank goodness I already got all my shopping done, but the cards are still on the table - just waiting for stamps. Good thing I got 'happy holidays' cards instead of the Christmas ones. I just don't have stamps - ah well, I'll send them out on Tuesday when I don't go into work. Kitty and I are at the folks' place - he's starting to warm up to the dog, but its slow going. Bill went home to Canada for Christmas - I'll be catching up with him for New Years to celebrate.

I've totally started listening to the frenchpodcast - might as well start learning some french before I immigrate. I'm kind of floating on lesson one still - but I just started and I'm repeating the lessons to get it all down. Soon, Bill and I can curse tourists at the MOA and they'll never know. Hehehe, hahaha (evil menancing laugh here.)

Anyway, have a good one!

No comments: