12.12.2005

This weekend

I had the pleasure, or displeasure, of seeing "Rent" the movie this weekend. Whereas I enjoyed the play well enough and the movie seemed to do a good job, it just went on for way to long. Just when you thought it was over, BAM!, it started up again. Ah well, I'll get to cleanse my palette this weekend with "Brokeback Mountain."

Finally, after living in the Twin Cities for seven years, I took in Marshall Fields' animatronic extravaganza display - this year: Cinderella. It really was quite interesting and cool - I really wish I would have caught the Harry Potter display in 2000. Unfortunately I was a bit slow getting on the Harry Potter boat - I'm still not interested in actually reading the books.

I actually went out this weekend - had a few drinks and did some dancing. Stayed up WAY past my usual bedtime and I don't think I yawned even once. The anxiety crept in just a little bit, but it stayed down and quiet.

No comments: