12.02.2005

Treehugger.com

I just discovered this site a few weeks ago, and it has quickly ratcheted its way into my daily routine of site surfing. (a limited and slow changing list of sites.)Admittadly, The Unofficial Apple Weblog is my favorite site for obvious reasons, but treehugger.com has become a staple. Better yet, they've been around for awhile and post often, so they have a huge archive of information.

I recently discovered new bamboo fiber bed sheets, that are softer than cotton and have the grace of silk - available at Bed, Bath & Beyond for a reasonable price. Who said being green had to be expensive. Though, granted many of the items are ridiculously expensive, but a few good deals can still be had.

Plus, I can chalk it up as research at work since construction related technologies are also mentioned!

No comments: