10.05.2006

Its time for some learnin'

It has been four years, some good and some bad, since I walked up on stage and received my undergraduate diploma. And as challenging as school can be, with the deadlines and huge papers, I always liked learning. Since graduating I've known I wanted to continue with my education, and so I started graduate school classes this week. I am both nervous and excited about the adventure that lies ahead for me - but I'm boldly confident I will succeed.

I'm doing classes online, though not with the giant online school I shall not name. I wanted flexibility, both in time and geography, and also quality - which I think I've found. Its going to be an exciting two years!!

2 comments:

michael lewis said...

What are you now studying?

Unknown said...

That would have been a good sentence to add - I'm continuing with Marketing Management.