10.12.2006

Project Runway

Holy Cow! First of all, I don't think I've mentioned the show on here before, but I've totally been watching for the three seasons. This third one is certainly the best one yet, and it looks to keep getting better and better.

For those that have seen the last episode - What is going to happen with Jeffrey?! I'm not a fan, but I don't want him to leave either. The cutting in the preview really leads one's thinking towards his dismissal, but you just know they won't be spilling the beans like that. AHHH - one week to go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NOTHING, that's what's going to happen. They're just playing it for controversy - he'll be in the final four showing at Bryant Park.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I figured it will work out just fine for Jeffrey. I'm looking forward to what he's going to show.