12.14.2006

Oh its been a bit of a boring week for me..

The weather has been unseasonably warm, which does nothing for putting me in the Christmas spirit. So I suppose its a good thing I have all my Christmas shopping done already.

Call of Duty 3 took way too little time to pass - Easy level or not. This seriously bums me out - Bill has been playing that Zelda game for weeks now and still isn't to the end.

New Jersey passed a civil unions bill - thats pretty darn exciting. At least democracy is protecting minorities in one more state - but its not much compared to all the states with bans.

I have been playing with the Vox blogger community/engine. Its interesting and certainly looks good, but its not matching up to Blogger in features and convenience.

One more episode of Dexter left for the season and its going to be a real nail biter. How the hell is Dexter going to make it out of that?! Will Deb get chopped up?! Why do we have to wait until late 2007 for the next season?! Questions, questions, questions...

No comments: