12.04.2006

Two more episodes of deadly Dexter delight...

What?!! Only two more episodes this season already?! I don't want it to be over just yet, but then again it looks like things might be taking a turn to the darker side. And imagine what the darker side is when the show is about a serial killer.

Well we didn't get anything concrete about Dexter and Rudy being brothers, but I swear I heard Dexter's mother say "babies" rather than "baby." And apparently the books have the two as brothers anyway, but in my book it ain't real until I see it on the show. Now, is it me or is Dexter's apartment number 103? I think thats the "clue" left behind at the crime scene but no one figured it out. Oh, and the way Dexter took care of Paul - first of all I thought the bonk on the head was like a dream sequence - what a shock when it wasn't. His clean up of the 'situation' was really good - I kept thinking, "No, don't do it. You'll get caught." Sure enough, he came up with a better idea. But will it come back to bite him in the ass?!?!

Ok, I know Rudy has always been a little creepy - even before we knew who he was - but I'm getting a little 'scared.' I don't think things are going to turn out very well at all.


Blog Icon

No comments: