2.24.2008

Dear SuperTarget,

Oh how I will miss thee. You've been so good to me - most of the time - and though I've enjoyed my visits I couldn't help but smile this evening. You see, I won't be visiting anymore. That was the last time for awhile I'll swipe my shiny red Target card at your register. I'm moving on to a land deprived of SuperTargets or Targets of any kind. Sad, yes I know but I think you'll agree its a small sacrifice I must make. Oh and don't worry about visits to Wal-Mart - that for sure as hell ain't happenin'. Maybe I'll get a chance to visit you in Buffalo. Are you Super in Buffalo? (Is anything super in Buffalo?!)

Thanks again for everything SuperTarget! I'll miss your little lemon poppy seed scones - with the bit of frosting on top. I'm having a couple right now.

Sincerely,
Erik

2 comments:

michael lewis said...

Nooooo!

Not Buffalo!


;-)

Dan said...

wow... I don't know how I stumbled upon your blog, this posting is awesome since I was a merchandiser for the SuperTarget Bakery last year (in a different dept now)... sorry you'll miss the Archer Farms Lemon Poppy Seed scones... you must be talking about the tiny treats?