2.08.2008

Welcome to Canada



Well the time has finally come. After many months of putting my application together and waiting for an official response, I've been invited to immigrate to Canada. During the wait, the months dragged on and on and now that the time has finally come it feels like its only been a couple of weeks waiting. Today I gave my resignation at work and planned the going-away happy hour. Then on March 2nd, kitty and I are jumping in a packed Coop and driving on through to Toronto. Well, as long as the border officer is nice...

4 comments:

aggiepm said...

YAY congratulations!!!!

michael lewis said...

Not to sound redundant....but


CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Post when you find work...

Unknown said...

Thanks! I hope I can post about a new job very soon.