3.04.2003

Relationships...

We've all been there one time or another, you're not dating anyone and no one seems likely to enter the picture anytime soon. Then your friends and relatives start to tell you this wonderful line, "You know things happen when you least expect it." 'F' those people and their damn saying because its a loaded line of BS.

Up until a few days ago, that was my position on the matter completely and it wasn't about to change. Now I can be patient when it comes to dating but even I was at the end of my tether. I bet you can guess what happened, the next part of my story. Thats right, I met someone and though I can't say anything earth moving will happen but it certainly restores my faith. It all happened very quickly, but a man fulfilling all of the descriptions of someone I was looking for just happened to come along. Its been great and I hope something more comes out of it.

So hang in there, you never know! (lol - I had to say it)

No comments: