11.24.2004

Thank you Cingular!


Got a nice new Motorola v551 and Rollover minutes now that AT&T Wireless has been consumed by Cingular. A bunch of people have told me they suck for one reason or another, but AT&T's customer service sucked donkey balls as well so its not a change for me. What is pretty sweet though is the service coverage in Minnesota is huge now, and the quality in signal strength is outstanding. I don't know how they did it, but its awesome. And their mobile internet is much faster, but I think mMode was better designed for use on a phone.

Motorola's are pretty sweet phones - haven't had one for a few years but its nice to be back. However, if that s700 makes it to Cingular before Dec 15th you can bet your booty I'll be making the exchange. Yowser! Posted by Hello

No comments: