10.14.2004

We got him on the OBL comment

We got him on the OBL comment

Here is the text outlining Bush as a straight up liar last night in the debate. This happened within the first few minutes when he accused Kerry of exaggerating. Sorry, Mr. President, but those were your words.

Q: Mr. President, in your speeches now, you rarely talk or mention Osama bin Laden. Why is that? [...]

BUSH: ... I don't know where he is. Nor -- you know, I just don't spend that much time on him really, to be honest with you [...]

Q: Do you believe the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead of alive?

BUSH: As I say, we hadn't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, you know, again, I don't know where he is.

I'll repeat what I said: I truly am not that concerned about him.

No comments: